Practice and body of knowledge concerned primarily with methods for recording transactions, keeping financial records, performing internal audits, reporting and analyzing financial information to the management, and advising on taxation matters.
What is Accounting
- It is a systematic process of identifying, recording, measuring, classifying, verifying, summarizing, interpreting and communicating financial information.
- It reveals profit or loss for a given period and the value and nature of a firm's assets, liabilities, and owners' equity.
- Income - Expenses = Profit
- Assets - Liabilities = Owners Equity
- Income - Expenses = Savings for that period
- Assets - Debts = Personal Net Worth
Why Do People Hire Accountant
- To solve some problem associated with ACCOUNTING! Accounting provides information on the resources available to a firm, the means employed to finance those resources, and the results achieved through their use.
- Accountant, with discussion with management, identifies the problem and find a solution that is desired by the business.
- They can't do the work alone. It's cheaper and faster to work with an Accountant.
Questions that are on the minds of business owners when deciding to work with an accountant are:
- How much TIME is it going to SAVE them?
- How much MONEY will they MAKE or SAVE by working with Accountant?
- How much MONEY have they ALREADY LOST by not working an Accountant?
- What EMOTIONAL ANXIETY will be overcome if they move forward to work with an Accountant?
Our Accounting Services includes:
- Formation of New Entity
- Organization's Financial Setup
- Financial Records Cleanup
- Revenue and Expense Recording
- General Ledger Maintenance
- Capital Assets Records keeping and Depreciation Schedules
- Financial Statements Preparation (Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow)
- Financial Statements Accounts Reconciliation (Income Statement and Balance Sheet)
- Bank and Credit Card Accounts Reconciliation
- Accounting Policies and Procedures
- Pre-audit Preparation
- Payroll Management
Call us at (855) 248-2800 or drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.