Strategic Benefits: Access to a larger pool of Professionals, Market Expertise, Timely Month-End Closing, Financial Statements Accuracy, Improved Financial Reporting, Dashboards, Audit Preparation, Easy to understand Financial Presentations, Variance Analysis, Unbiased Opinion/Advice, Budgeting, Short and Long-term Forecasting, GAAP Accounting, Confidentiality, Improved Productivity, and more.
Cost Benefits: 35-50% less cost than an In-House Controller, No Health Insurance Expense, No Vacation, Sick Leave Expense, No Office Space Required, No Payroll Taxes, No Workers' Comp Insurance, and more.
Our Outsourced CFO Controller services typically include:
- Budget Preparation and Analysis
- Historical Financial Analysis
- Financial Strategy and Modeling (forecasts/projections)
- Real-time Cash Flow Analysis
- Strategic Planning (financial and organizational)
- Financial Statements Interpretation
- Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Capital Structure
- Interim CFO/Controller
- Key Performance Indicators (KPI) Analysis
- Trends Analysis
Call us at (855) 248-2800 or drop us an email on email@example.com for more details.