According to LinkedIn salary survey for the financial controller, the controller's total compensation ranges from $62K to $165K based on the number of years of experience and the median salary is around $100K.
Based on this survey, it may be hard for some companies, especially smaller companies to afford an experienced controller and in turn, missing the expertise of a professional who can help take their organization to the best of its financial stability and even help in growing their business.
Outsourcing controller services are an economical alternative to having an in-house employee. Outsourcing to Fazbee will save you on average about 25-35%, depending on the size and complexity of the job requirement. It will also save you time and money to hire and train a new employee every time there is a turnover.
Our Outsourced Controller's duties typically include:
- Management of accounting and bookkeeping processes
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Cash flow management and projections
- Month-end closing
- Historical financial data analysis
- Strategic planning (financial and organizational)
- Financial Statements Interpretation
- Cost-benefit Analysis
The following services can also be added to the outsourced controller to meet the requirements of the client/company:
- Inventory Management
- Capital Assets Record Keeping and Depreciation Schedule
- Prepaid Revenue and Expenses management
- Accrued Expenses including Payroll
- Deferred Revenue
- Work In Process (WIP)
- Bonus and Commission Plan Design Assistance
- Cash Management, Accounting System Establishing, and Maintaining
- Internal Controls Establishing and Managing
- Customer Analysis Reports, Major Expense Analysis
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable Management
- Shareholder Presentation Preparation
- Manager Training for Understanding and Interpreting Financial Reports
- Assistance with Product Pricing Decisions
- Profitability Analysis for Products and Divisions
- Capital Budget Monitoring, Special Report Preparation for Investors
- Accounting Rules and Regulations Compliance
- Trend Tracking and Profitability Analysis
- Financial Trend Analysis
Call us at (855) 248-2800 or drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.